Kisa Kids Publications, under the umbrella of Al-Kisa Foundation, has published a variety of books for children and young adults. The books focus on the Qurʾān and the teachings of the Ahl al-Bayt (ʿa) and are an excellent way for readers to connect with the dīn of Islam.
A Book fair event is a great place to showcase and promote these books to encourage children to read and develop the love of Allah and the Ahl al-Bayt (‘a) It is a great way to benefit the community at large.
Al Kisa Foundation would be honored to work with your school/organization to have a successful book fair and to ensure that the event runs smoothly and is beneficial to all parties involved.
- Al-Kisa Foundation will provide the school with a catalog which will have all current publications listed. Schools can distribute catalogs to students/families.
- Students and/or parents fill out the order sheet that is provided in the catalog and return it to the school.
- The school can then place a bulk order with Al-Kisa.
- Al-Kisa will ship all the books t0 the school and the school can then distribute the books to the students that ordered them. Shipping will be free.
- The school works with the Al-Kisa team to select books that they would like to have at the book fair.
- Al-Kisa will ship the the selected inventory to the school. Shipping will be free to the school and can take 7-10 business days. This does not include order processing time.
- The school holds an in-person book fair where the books are on display and students and/or parents can purchase the books immediately.
- Free shipping can be provided for any books that run out.
Note: If an Al-Kisa representative is available in your area they may be able to host the Kisa table at the book fair, but if no Kisa representative is available the school will be responsible for managing the table.
20% OF THE TOTAL PROCEEDS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SCHOOL!
Please fill out the below form, if you are interested in having a book fair event:
If you have any questions or suggestions please email us at: email@example.com