PARTNER FOR EDUCATION
A high quality education helps nurture successful communities. Al-Kisa Foundation works with institutions to provide the support, academic resources and structure that facilitates a continuous quality approach to education.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH AL-KISA FOUNDATION
Build a mission driven culture
Implement a continuous quality improvement process, oversight, and gain opportunities from sustained collaboration effort.
Join a global network of schools
Establish clear steps for continuous improvement to enable international recognition and accreditation.
Collaborate and share resources
Gain access to a multitude of resources, staff training and educator collaboration.
Achieve a high quality education standard
Giving students the best education is every institution’s aim. Enabling young people to pursue their advanced degrees and contribute to their communities can be achieved by establishing and gaining recognition of your institution’s academic quality. Develop a long-term plan that builds your academic infrastructure, oversees staff development, incorporates a rigorous curriculum, and includes the necessary steps to achieve internationally recognized accreditation status.
The requirements to develop continuous quality improvement practices aids your institution to pursue accreditation. Al-Kisa Foundation will work with your education institution to identify the key deliverables and collaborate on an actionable plan to progress your institution towards accreditation with Cognia.
What is Accreditation
Al-Kisa Foundation’s systems accreditation is through Cognia. This accreditation enables us to work with your institution to enable your education institution’s journey towards accreditation.
- Accreditation is a recognition from an accrediting agency that an institution has and maintains a certain level of educational excellence, quality assurances and high standards
Benefits of accreditation for your education institution
- Rigorous curriculum based on standards for PreK-12 grades
- Authentic transcripts from an accredited institution, grade point average as a true indicator of student knowledge and skills
- Accreditation will allow your institution to issue American Diplomas that will provide students with a better opportunity into their future for university applications, certification programs, and credentials for the workplace.
Cognia is a non-profit, NGO that accredits schools in the US and internationally.
- Cognia is the world’s largest accreditation company
- Cognia has 36,000 institutions, 5 million teachers, 25 million students in 92 countries
- Out of 6 accrediting bodies in the United States, 3 are owned by Cognia
Who can partner
The following types of educational institutions are able to partner with Al-Kisa Foundation.
We welcome your interest and suggest an initial meeting with us, please complete the Interest Form so we can discuss your vision.
Key milestones as a partner
- Execute a partner agreement
- Participate in an institution assessment
- Commit to a quality improvement schedule towards accreditation improvement process
- Submit application and adhere to assurances and quality standards of Cognia
- Engage with quality assurance process
- Earn accreditation from Cognia
- Continued sustain improvement efforts once your accreditation is achieved
What are the improvement services Al-Kisa Foundation offers as part of the partnership