Partner For Education
A high quality education helps nurture successful communities. Al-Kisa Foundation works with institutions to provide the support, academic resources and structure that facilitates a continuous quality approach to education.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH AL-KISA FOUNDATION
Build a mission driven culture
Join a global network of schools
Collaborate and share resources
Achieve a high quality education standard
What is Accreditation
Al-Kisa Foundation’s systems accreditation is through Cognia. This accreditation enables us to work with your institution to enable your education institution’s journey towards accreditation.
- Accreditation is a recognition from an accrediting agency that an institution has and maintains a certain level of educational excellence, quality assurances and high standards
Benefits of accreditation for your education institution
- Rigorous curriculum based on standards for PreK-12 grades
- Authentic transcripts from an accredited institution, grade point average as a true indicator of student knowledge and skills
- Accreditation will allow your institution to issue American Diplomas that will provide students with a better opportunity into their future for university applications, certification programs, and credentials for the workplace.
Cognia is a non-profit, NGO that accredits schools in the US and internationally.
- Cognia is the world’s largest accreditation company
- Cognia has 36,000 institutions, 5 million teachers, 25 million students in 92 countries
- Out of 6 accrediting bodies in the United States, 3 are owned by Cognia
Who can partner
The following types of educational institutions are able to partner with Al-Kisa Foundation.
- K-12 Schools
- Weekend or Sunday Schools
- Language Schools
- Digital or Virtual Schools
We welcome your interest and suggest an initial meeting with us, please complete the Interest Form so we can discuss your vision.