Research Coordinator Intern Program
Al Kisa Foundation in collaboration with ABSA Network is researching major online trends that portray negative images of Islam on social media (e.g. Facebook) as well as offline and online publications. The project wishes to gain a better understanding of these trends and help generate resources that counter misinformation narratives on Islam. Learn more below!
Be sure to apply before June 14th, 2020 using the “Apply Here” button! Limited spots available.
We are seeking energetic and responsible interns to help us better understand media and its effects on the Muslim community. As a Research Coordinator Intern, you have the opportunity to grow professionally by expanding your network, sharpen your research skills, and serve your Muslim community. Research coordinators will go through an onboarding process to receive training and mentorship. Research Coordinators will then have the opportunity to lead and manage a team of Research Associates.
- Must be 18+
- Must have strong verbal and communication skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work and collaborate within a team
- Must have interest or experience with research projects
- Must fill out the application form by 6/14/2020
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org