An Islamic platform supporting neurodiverse chuldren and their families by providing a modified curriculum, resources, educational media and family support systems.
Prophet Muḥammad (ṣ) said: “Whoever helps a person who is incapable of understanding a subject and teaches him the proofs of his religion against an enemy, Allah will help him in the grave bear witness to the testimony of faith [in front of the angels of the grave] and make his departure from this world and his return to Allah [easy]. He will couple him with the greatest deeds and will be given the good news of Allah’s pleasure.”
THE JEWELS OF JANNAH
A Series Of Discourses on Special Needs
- Special Needs and the Ahl al-Bayt
- Community Resposibiliy and Center Preparation for Special Needs
- Special Needs and the Divine Justice of Allah swt
- Special Needs and Ahkam
Kisa Family Special Needs Parent Workshop1
Volunteer for Kisa Family as a research associate!
Upcoming Research Project
Frequently Asked Questions
Kisa Family is conducting research in collaboration with scholars to answer frequently asked questions in our community. These questions come from you! So, send in any questions on which you need clarity!
- What are the ethics of finding out beforehand if a child has a gentic disorder?
- What career choices does my child with special needs have?
- How do I choose the right program for my child with special needs?